Date: Jun 16-18, 2020
Location: New Stuttgart Trade Fair Center, Stuttgart, Germany
SurfaceTechnology, held once every two years, is co-organized by Messe Stuttgart and Deutsche Messe AG, Hannover.
Since 2008, it has been held in New Stuttgart Trade Fair Center with two pavilions, which have attracted a number of professionals to visit.The main content of the exhibition is electroplating, cleaning, pre-surface coating technology, industrial plasma surface treatment, nanotechnology, textile materials, measurement, testing and analysis equipment.
1) Chemical raw materials: cleaning and pretreatment of resins, solvents, waxes, monomers, additives and other units
2) Surface plating technology
3) Unit painting system, painting system, plastic coating system
4) The system is a special system for microstructure surface treatment of plants produced by thermal spraying of industrial plasma surface technology and laser surface technology
5) Contamination control system and supply system surface technology
Delivering the latest product trends and industry news straight to your inbox.
(We'll never share your email address with a third-party.)
Introduction to Pure Benzene: Domestic Pure Benzene Market Rising on May 8
Children's myasthenia drugs were approved for the first time in China
Jiangsu has issued 11 typical cases of crimes against food and drug safety
China imposes tariffs on some goods originating in the United States
Pork prices in Italy have fallen and prospects for the industry are bleak
Livestock and poultry manure used in semi-humid and semi-arid areas of China