Date: Jun 16-18, 2020
Location: New Stuttgart Trade Fair Center, Stuttgart, Germany
SurfaceTechnology, held once every two years, is co-organized by Messe Stuttgart and Deutsche Messe AG, Hannover.
Since 2008, it has been held in New Stuttgart Trade Fair Center with two pavilions, which have attracted a number of professionals to visit.The main content of the exhibition is electroplating, cleaning, pre-surface coating technology, industrial plasma surface treatment, nanotechnology, textile materials, measurement, testing and analysis equipment.
1) Chemical raw materials: cleaning and pretreatment of resins, solvents, waxes, monomers, additives and other units
2) Surface plating technology
3) Unit painting system, painting system, plastic coating system
4) The system is a special system for microstructure surface treatment of plants produced by thermal spraying of industrial plasma surface technology and laser surface technology
5) Contamination control system and supply system surface technology
Delivering the latest product trends and industry news straight to your inbox.
(We'll never share your email address with a third-party.)
LyondellBasell explores partnerships in chemical recycling of plastics
Latin American economies affect PET markets
Imperatives & initiatives for revitalising Indian chemical industry
Domestic o-Phthalic Anhydride Market Continued to Rise on September 6
Introduction to Phenol: Improving the Domestic Phenol Market on September 6
Introduction to Styrene: Domestic Styrene Market Rising on September 6