Food Ingredients South America 2019 was held on Aug 20-22, at Transamerica Expo Center, Sao Paulo, Brazil. This exhibition is the largest gathering of food and beverage professionals in the region and beyond, making it the ideal platform to explore new business opportunities and stay up to date on the latest market trends. With over 20 years of successful events, Fi South America offers exhibitors the unique opportunity to meet face to face with important decision makers, global buyers and other key suppliers from South America and around the world.
Fi South America is the largest and most inspiring resource of food, beverage and nutraceutical ingredients. With over 21 years of experience in this region, Fi South America is an opportunity to source the latest and most innovative ingredients which have been directly discovered in the heart of Latin America; grow business in one of the fastest growing markets with a large appetite for food, health and functional ingredients, and nurture business relationships by meeting with the most important ingredients suppliers and buyers in the region.
Why visit Fi South America
- Find specific ingredients or services from 700+ suppliers onsite, including top brands such as Ingredion, Dohler, MANE, Lonza and AAK
- Take advantage of our digital product search function on the Fi South America mobile app and access the Ingredients Network platform to quickly search for specific companies, products or ingredients
Nurture your network
- Meet and network with 10,000+ attendees
- Connect with the entire food ingredients and product development chain
- Use our Business Matchmaking service to connect with new suppliers and pre-schedule meetings before the event
Discover the latest trends
- Gain priceless industry insights with our wide range of presentations, guided tours and product showcases.
- Discover cutting-edge innovations at the Fi South America Conference, The New Product Zone, the Start-up Innovation Challenge, and more
- Participate in focused guided Innovation Tours by NutriMarketing
Sinem Zeybek, Brand Manager Fi South America says, "Fi South America is the leading food ingredients show in Latin America and a unique meeting place for food manufacturers to source new suppliers, discover the latest food trends and discuss R&D requirements. The show brings together more than 700 exhibiting brands and 7,000 unique and highly qualified professionals while offering the opportunity to stay on top of the latest trends with a wide range of presentations, guided tours, conferences, and special onsite features such as the Start-up Innovation Challenge, among many others."
Delivering the latest product trends and industry news straight to your inbox.
(We'll never share your email address with a third-party.)
Introduction to Methanol: Morning Analysis of Methanol Market on September 16
DOP Guide: Domestic DOP Market Consolidation Trend on September 16
Domestic o-phthalic anhydride market consolidation on September 16
Introduction to Phenol: Domestic Phenol Market remains firm on September 16
Introduction to Pure Benzene: Domestic Pure Benzene Market Shock on September 16
The Domestic Acetone Market on September 16 is in the high position