"Eating stuffed teeth may be five kinds of dental disorders eating stuffed teeth is a trivial matter in life, many people do not care. As we all know, frequent teeth jamming is actually a precursor of some dental diseases. Gingival atrophy with age or with periodontitis, gingival atrophy will gradually lead to enlargement of the gap between teeth, food is easy to insert.
Caries and decayed teeth, if caries are not treated in time, form a "wormhole", food will be embedded in the hole, causing teeth plugging. teeth missing irregular teeth appear missing, dislocation, uneven and other phenomena, which may lead to eating jam. After tooth wear, the edge or tip of the tooth will become sharp, and the fibers in the food will be squeezed into the gap during chewing. After the plug, floss treatment should be used first. If the plug is serious, timely to the hospital, appropriate treatment according to the situation. For example, filling caries, extracting wisdom teeth, restoring or periodontal treatment can effectively solve the problem of plugging teeth.
After getting up in the morning, you should brush your teeth first and then drink water. It's not appropriate to brush your teeth immediately after eating. Many people get up in the morning and have the habit of drinking a glass of water. Do you brush your teeth first or drink water first? Experts say brushing teeth before drinking water in the morning to avoid disease from the mouth, and brushing teeth after meals should not be done immediately, otherwise it will damage the health of teeth. Wu Jie, deputy director of pediatric Stomatology Department of Nanjing Maternal and Child Health Hospital, explained that human body was still digesting food while sleeping. The oral cavity provides a warm and humid environment, which is conducive to the growth of bacteria. After one night's incubation in the hotbed, a large number of bacteria remain in the oral cavity. Therefore, in the morning, before supplementing any food, you must brush your teeth first, in order to ensure that the mouth is clean and avoid the disease from the mouth. After brushing your teeth, you can replenish water in time. Many people brush their teeth immediately after eating, but in fact it is harmful to their health. Wu Jie said that food residues stick to the teeth after meals, and if brushed immediately, it will push "acid" into the deep part of the enamel, even the dentin under the enamel. Brushing your teeth immediately after meals will not only not protect your teeth, but also hurt them. "Generally speaking, it is not recommended to brush your teeth within half an hour to one hour after eating. You should brush your teeth after the acidity and alkalinity in your mouth have reached a balance."
As for toothpaste before brushing, it does not need to be dipped in water, Wu Jie said that ordinary toothpaste after dipping in water or brushing directly can play a role in cleaning the mouth. Desensitized toothpaste or whitening toothpaste, it is not recommended to dip in water before brushing teeth. These toothpaste itself has active ingredients, which may be destroyed after dipping in water, the effect will be greatly reduced. There are seven tips for protecting teeth:
1. Chew more apples and carrots. Crunchy foods, like toothbrushes, help remove dental stains. Usually you can also eat more foods containing calcium, vitamin D and omega 3, which can strengthen your teeth and gums, such as green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, salmon and dairy products.
2. Choose toothpaste containing baking soda. McCullin recommends brushing your teeth at least twice a day, preferably after each meal, to help remove food and plaque between your teeth and gums. The weak alkaline baking soda can effectively neutralize harmful acids, help to remove plaques, strengthen tooth enamel, and play a whitening effect. Can cooperate with the use of soft hair electric toothbrush, deep cleaning each tooth.
3. Use floss. Dental floss can clean teeth and gingival crevices that cannot be reached by toothbrush, and prevent tooth decay and gum disease. McCullin recommends flossing and brushing your teeth after three meals a day.
4. Quit smoking. Any tobacco product can cause damage to oral tissue and stain teeth. Tobacco can also weaken the immune system, easily lead to gingival infection, so that teeth, gingiva after treatment is difficult to heal.
5. Use mouthwash. Daily use of over-the-counter mouthwash helps remove food residues, helps reduce plaque, and prevents or reduces the risk of gingivitis.
6. Visit the dentist twice a year. Dentists can detect symptoms of early gingival diseases, treat them in time before they become seriously ill, and completely remove calcified deposits on teeth.
7. Drink more milk and water. More than 95% of the body's calcium is found in bones and teeth. Drinking milk can supplement calcium and strengthen teeth and bones. Drinking more water can wash away food and bacteria, prevent them from sticking together after meals, produce acid and corrode teeth. If you can't brush your teeth or floss after meals, drinking a cup of warm water can also help keep your mouth healthy. Brushing teeth properly can prevent senile dementia insisting on correct brushing teeth and keeping oral hygiene can not only prevent tooth decay, help maintain good chewing and gastrointestinal functions, but also prevent the occurrence of senile dementia.
Delivering the latest product trends and industry news straight to your inbox.
(We'll never share your email address with a third-party.)
The Official Website of Echemi Solutions GmbH is Online!
Cyclohexanone production capacity in China increased by 11% in 2019
BASF and Tongcheng New Materials Co., Ltd. produce compostable copolyester
Gold Coast promotes natural smoked Gouda cheese flavors, no dairy products
Firmenich completes acquisition of DRT to lead sustainable raw materials market
Chemical Makers Crank Up Supplies to Meet Demand