- CAS No:
Chrysin is a flavanoid with anti-inflammatory effect and potential protective effects against cancer and cardiovascular disease. Studies show that Chrysin is central benzodiazepine receptor ligand with possible anxiolytic effects. Chrysin was initially believed to have aromatase inhibitor but recent in vivo studies have disproved that.
- Echemi Group Ranks 66 in ICIS Top100 Chemical Distributors 2020
- China's PC industry chain import and export inventory in Q1 2020
- The production & export of China's chemical industry in 2020 1Q
- Weekly Prices and Analyses for Chemicals (May 13, 2020)
- The United States plans to exempt more medical product tariffs, spices or listed