A 967079;(1E,3E)-1-(4-Fluorophenyl)-2-Methyl-1-penten-3-one oxiMe
- CAS No:
(1E,3E)- 1-(4-Fluorophenyl)-2-methyl-1-penten-3-one Oxime is a transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 (TRPA1) antagonist and has been investigated as potential analgesic drug for the treatment of chronic pain.
- Up to 3% drop of Vat Rate and Adjustment of Export Rebate
- Consequence:Shandong121 Chemical Plants will Shut-down and Rectification
- Expanding the scope of exemption from import tax for scientific research article
- Africa Food Manufacturing 2019
- There will be three trends in the crude oil market in the next five years