A 967079;(1E,3E)-1-(4-Fluorophenyl)-2-Methyl-1-penten-3-one oxiMe
- CAS No:
(1E,3E)- 1-(4-Fluorophenyl)-2-methyl-1-penten-3-one Oxime is a transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 (TRPA1) antagonist and has been investigated as potential analgesic drug for the treatment of chronic pain.
- Chemical industrial parks shut down: 30 in Jiangsu Province and 114 in Shandong
- Under chemical industry reorganization, what kind of chemical plant can survive?
- What are the impacts of high tariffs on chemical products?
- China chemicals will suffer more as trade war intensifies
- Warning: Compostable food packaging may be hazardous to your health