NPHN; NPHS1; Cystin; (CYS)2; Nephrin; H-(CYS); L-Cystin; 1-Cystine; L-Cystine; NSC13203
- CAS No:
L-Cystine is a non-essential amino acid for human development. L-Cystine is formed by the dimerization of two cysteines through the sulfur.
- Weekly Prices and Analyses for Chemicals (January 21, 2020)
- Transglutaminase in China has explored overseas markets
- Chinese New Year 2020: Year of the Rat
- China to ban, restrict production, sale and use of disposable plastic products
- 2019 China Chemical Industry Park sustainable development conference held