In Hebei, the industrial economic structrue is based on rich resources and process. There are 10 major industries: coal, textile, metallurgy, building materials, chemical, machinery, electronic, petroleum, light industry and pharmaceuticals. Some industries and products are important in Chinese market. The steel capacity in Tangshan takes up more than 50% of the total in Hebei and around one ninth of the total capacity in China. There are two state-level high-tech Industrial Development Zone located in Shijiazhuang and Baoding.
- Sichuan Shenhong Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Kolod Food Ingredients Co.,Ltd.
- Sichuan Shifang Dingli Phosphate Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ④ Shijiazhuang Ze Xing amino acid Co., Ltd.
- ⑤ Hebei jiheng Group Co.,Ltd.
- ⑥ Dongying HaiRuiBao NEW Materials Co.,Ltd
- ⑦ Shandong Xinsheng Industrial Development Limited Co.,Ltd.
- ⑧ SHANGHAI MOZHEN NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
- Hebei Becomes 10th ICA-Bremen Certified Laboratory
- Hebei Zhongjie Petrochemical Delays Restarting Aromatics Plant
- Weak Operation of Titanium Dioxide Market
- 2018 coating industry development status analysis
- Evonik Coating Additives Appoints Palmer Holland as Midwest Distributor
- Take Japan as a mirror, where will China chemical industrial go?