In Hebei, the industrial economic structrue is based on rich resources and process. There are 10 major industries: coal, textile, metallurgy, building materials, chemical, machinery, electronic, petroleum, light industry and pharmaceuticals. Some industries and products are important in Chinese market. The steel capacity in Tangshan takes up more than 50% of the total in Hebei and around one ninth of the total capacity in China. There are two state-level high-tech Industrial Development Zone located in Shijiazhuang and Baoding.
- Sichuan Shenhong Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Kolod Food Ingredients Co.,Ltd.
- Sichuan Shifang Dingli Phosphate Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ④ Hebei jiheng Group Co.,Ltd.
- ⑤ Dongying HaiRuiBao NEW Materials Co.,Ltd
- ⑥ Shandong Xinsheng Industrial Development Limited Co.,Ltd.
- ⑦ SHANGHAI MOZHEN NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
- ⑧ Guizhou Red Star Development Import and Export Co.,Ltd.
- Business outlets of bulk coal in Hebei have been reduced to 575 households
- Coke enterprises in Inner Mongolia are optimistic and coke prices are stable
- Promotion and Publication of 50 Agricultural Leading Varieties in Hebei Province
- Does the Chinese patent medicine market never survive?
- Hydrogen Energy Industry Bringing Cluster Effect into Full Play
- Hebei infant milk powder market share strives to be the first in the country