Jiangxi is a rather poor province when compared to its neighboring provinces. It is located in extreme proximity to some of the richest provinces of China (Guangdong, Zhejiang, Fujian), which are sometimes blamed for taking away talent and capital from Jiangxi. Jiangxi plays a key role in the metal market. Jiangxi is the largest smelt base of copper.
- Sichuan Shenhong Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Kolod Food Ingredients Co.,Ltd.
- Sichuan Shifang Dingli Phosphate Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ④ Hebei jiheng Group Co.,Ltd.
- ⑤ Dongying HaiRuiBao NEW Materials Co.,Ltd
- ⑥ Shandong Xinsheng Industrial Development Limited Co.,Ltd.
- ⑦ SHANGHAI MOZHEN NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
- ⑧ Guizhou Red Star Development Import and Export Co.,Ltd.
- Status Quo and Policies of Chemical Industrial Parks in Jiangxi Province
- Notes of Jiangxi Public Procurement Catalogue of Low-Value Medical Consumables
- Nigeria's NNPC calls for tenders for oil product imports under DSDP system
- Jiangxi Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Industry Promotes Service
- Functional Rape Industry Development Forum Held
- China's 2019 lead demand seen edging down to 5.08 mil mt on lack of growth