Jiangxi is a rather poor province when compared to its neighboring provinces. It is located in extreme proximity to some of the richest provinces of China (Guangdong, Zhejiang, Fujian), which are sometimes blamed for taking away talent and capital from Jiangxi. Jiangxi plays a key role in the metal market. Jiangxi is the largest smelt base of copper.
- Sichuan Shenhong Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Kolod Food Ingredients Co.,Ltd.
- Sichuan Shifang Dingli Phosphate Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ④ Shijiazhuang Ze Xing amino acid Co., Ltd.
- ⑤ Hebei jiheng Group Co.,Ltd.
- ⑥ Dongying HaiRuiBao NEW Materials Co.,Ltd
- ⑦ Shandong Xinsheng Industrial Development Limited Co.,Ltd.
- ⑧ SHANGHAI MOZHEN NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
- Rainfall products in pork steadily increased
- Analysis of import and export data of talc in March 2018
- China's 2019 lead demand seen edging down to 5.08 mil mt on lack of growth
- Chinese smelters cut purchases of copper concentrate in 2019
- China's Provincial Gas Distribution Regulation Reform Far behind Schedule
- Hydrofluoric Acid Market Remained Largely Stable This Week (Dec 1-7, 2017)