Jiangxi is a rather poor province when compared to its neighboring provinces. It is located in extreme proximity to some of the richest provinces of China (Guangdong, Zhejiang, Fujian), which are sometimes blamed for taking away talent and capital from Jiangxi. Jiangxi plays a key role in the metal market. Jiangxi is the largest smelt base of copper.
- Sichuan Shenhong Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Kolod Food Ingredients Co.,Ltd.
- Sichuan Shifang Dingli Phosphate Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ④ Hebei jiheng Group Co.,Ltd.
- ⑤ Dongying HaiRuiBao NEW Materials Co.,Ltd
- ⑥ Shandong Xinsheng Industrial Development Limited Co.,Ltd.
- ⑦ SHANGHAI MOZHEN NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
- ⑧ Guizhou Red Star Development Import and Export Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangxi holds the "open commitment" activity of food production enterprises
- The strategy of brand development of tea industry in Jiangxi Province
- Modern agricultural cooperation projects signed by Jiangxi and Guangdong
- Jiangxi and Guangdong Provinces Signed Modern Agricultural Cooperation Projects
- Strive for more than 2000 certificates of organic products certification
- Status Quo and Policies of Chemical Industrial Parks in Jiangxi Province