In Liaoning Province, there are five competitive petrochemical bases, which are Fushun, Liaoyang, Shenyang, Jinzhou and Yingkou. The four leading industrial chains in Liaoning are ethylene, propylene, C-4 and aromatic hydrocarbons. Also, there are three directions of fine chemical industry development: chemical auxiliaries, coatings and coating materials and new chemical materials.
- Sichuan Shenhong Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Kolod Food Ingredients Co.,Ltd.
- Sichuan Shifang Dingli Phosphate Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ④ Hebei jiheng Group Co.,Ltd.
- ⑤ Dongying HaiRuiBao NEW Materials Co.,Ltd
- ⑥ Shandong Xinsheng Industrial Development Limited Co.,Ltd.
- ⑦ SHANGHAI MOZHEN NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
- ⑧ Guizhou Red Star Development Import and Export Co.,Ltd.
- Davos Pulse Consultation for the World Economy in the Summer of 2019
- Liaoning Provides Campus Food Safety Training to 11,000 Food Distribution Units
- Liaoning overfulfilled the annual task of reducing maize planting area
- Special Inspection of Safety Production in 33 Chemical Parks in Liaoning
- "Huaxia Nuwa" is among the top 20 innovative materials solutions
- Liaoning Province: Soybean farmers expect to increase planting subsidies