In Liaoning Province, there are five competitive petrochemical bases, which are Fushun, Liaoyang, Shenyang, Jinzhou and Yingkou. The four leading industrial chains in Liaoning are ethylene, propylene, C-4 and aromatic hydrocarbons. Also, there are three directions of fine chemical industry development: chemical auxiliaries, coatings and coating materials and new chemical materials.
- Sichuan Shenhong Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Kolod Food Ingredients Co.,Ltd.
- Sichuan Shifang Dingli Phosphate Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ④ Shijiazhuang Ze Xing amino acid Co., Ltd.
- ⑤ Hebei jiheng Group Co.,Ltd.
- ⑥ Dongying HaiRuiBao NEW Materials Co.,Ltd
- ⑦ Shandong Xinsheng Industrial Development Limited Co.,Ltd.
- ⑧ SHANGHAI MOZHEN NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
- Analysis of import and export data of talc in March 2018
- Veterinary drug industry policy, data, event count, industry future
- Analysis of the Import and Export Quantity of Diethylene Glycol
- Chinese ferromoly prices fall as inspection-driven supply fear recedes
- Moly oxide plants in China's Liaoning suspend operations on government checks
- Daily Chemical News Recommendation (Jul 9, 2018)