As Tianjin port is one of the most important transport hub in China, Tianjin strictly limits hazardous chemicals. There are 240 companies in different industries, such as petrochemicals, synthetic materials and fine chemicals. The main products are organic chemical raw materials, synthetic materials, fine chemical products and biological chemical industry, including ethanol, acrylonitrile, acrylic, ABS, styrene, etc..
- Sichuan Shenhong Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Kolod Food Ingredients Co.,Ltd.
- Sichuan Shifang Dingli Phosphate Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ④ Hebei jiheng Group Co.,Ltd.
- ⑤ Dongying HaiRuiBao NEW Materials Co.,Ltd
- ⑥ Shandong Xinsheng Industrial Development Limited Co.,Ltd.
- ⑦ SHANGHAI MOZHEN NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
- ⑧ Guizhou Red Star Development Import and Export Co.,Ltd.
- Tianjin Bulk Freight Index down 1.57%
- Chinese ports see oil imports rise 10% as international price plunges
- Megaton ethylene project in Zhongsha Tianjin will expand to 1.3 million tons
- China's mining market will be further opened
- By the end of the year, Hebei will have retired its iron and steel production
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei regional development index continued to rise