As Tianjin port is one of the most important transport hub in China, Tianjin strictly limits hazardous chemicals. There are 240 companies in different industries, such as petrochemicals, synthetic materials and fine chemicals. The main products are organic chemical raw materials, synthetic materials, fine chemical products and biological chemical industry, including ethanol, acrylonitrile, acrylic, ABS, styrene, etc..
- Sichuan Shenhong Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Kolod Food Ingredients Co.,Ltd.
- Sichuan Shifang Dingli Phosphate Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ④ Hebei jiheng Group Co.,Ltd.
- ⑤ Dongying HaiRuiBao NEW Materials Co.,Ltd
- ⑥ Shandong Xinsheng Industrial Development Limited Co.,Ltd.
- ⑦ SHANGHAI MOZHEN NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
- ⑧ Guizhou Red Star Development Import and Export Co.,Ltd.
- China will continue to adjust the structure of coal consumption
- Benefits from Reconstruction of Ordos Cosource Chemical Calcium Carbide Furnace
- The total GDP of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei reached 4328.37 billion yuan
- Developing Leisure Agriculture in Huangzhuang Township, Tianjin
- Guangdong's Total Amount Breaks 5 trillion Tianjin's Growth Rate and Warms Up
- Status Quo of Chemical Industrial Parks in Beijing, Tianjin, and Hebei