As Tianjin port is one of the most important transport hub in China, Tianjin strictly limits hazardous chemicals. There are 240 companies in different industries, such as petrochemicals, synthetic materials and fine chemicals. The main products are organic chemical raw materials, synthetic materials, fine chemical products and biological chemical industry, including ethanol, acrylonitrile, acrylic, ABS, styrene, etc..
- Sichuan Shenhong Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Kolod Food Ingredients Co.,Ltd.
- Sichuan Shifang Dingli Phosphate Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ④ Shijiazhuang Ze Xing amino acid Co., Ltd.
- ⑤ Hebei jiheng Group Co.,Ltd.
- ⑥ Dongying HaiRuiBao NEW Materials Co.,Ltd
- ⑦ Shandong Xinsheng Industrial Development Limited Co.,Ltd.
- ⑧ SHANGHAI MOZHEN NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
- In 2019, Chengdu ranked first in the list of new first-tier cities
- On April 22, the price of PS in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei didn't fluctuate much
- Sinopec's gas storage start-up set to increase China's gas, LNG supply
- Maohua Shihua Sells Equity of Yisheng Company
- April 8 Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei PS market quotation is stable and small
- Beijing Gas Group to Build Own Terminal in Tianjin