As Tianjin port is one of the most important transport hub in China, Tianjin strictly limits hazardous chemicals. There are 240 companies in different industries, such as petrochemicals, synthetic materials and fine chemicals. The main products are organic chemical raw materials, synthetic materials, fine chemical products and biological chemical industry, including ethanol, acrylonitrile, acrylic, ABS, styrene, etc..
- Sichuan Shenhong Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Kolod Food Ingredients Co.,Ltd.
- Sichuan Shifang Dingli Phosphate Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ④ Hebei jiheng Group Co.,Ltd.
- ⑤ Dongying HaiRuiBao NEW Materials Co.,Ltd
- ⑥ Shandong Xinsheng Industrial Development Limited Co.,Ltd.
- ⑦ SHANGHAI MOZHEN NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
- ⑧ Guizhou Red Star Development Import and Export Co.,Ltd.
- Developing Leisure Agriculture in Huangzhuang Township, Tianjin
- Guangdong's Total Amount Breaks 5 trillion Tianjin's Growth Rate and Warms Up
- Status Quo of Chemical Industrial Parks in Beijing, Tianjin, and Hebei
- The import of cosmetics at Tianjin Port increased by 44.24%
- The import of aquatic products increased nearly twice in the first five months
- In 2019, Chengdu ranked first in the list of new first-tier cities