Activated Carbon List
:224 products from 210 suppliers
Activated CarbonPrice Analysis
Activated carbon First Grade
Activated carbon Industrial Grade with favorable price
Activated carbon Industrial Grade 64365-11-3 Factory direct
- Reference Price: 1430.608USD/MT
- Update on 2021-06-14
- Reference price of Activated Carbon is 1430.608USD/MT, down 0.13% from 1432.403USD/MT on 2021-06-11.
Activated carbon is a carbon material with great specific surface area and decolorization ability. In the 19th century, people apply sugar, wine and water for decolorization, de-flavor and purification. There is a history of 100 years for bone charcoal to be used for water filtration. During the First World War, it has begun to produce activated carbon as gas masks. To the 20th century, 90 years, the activated carbon has also gotten wide application in the sewage treatment, organic solvent conc
1. Beaching agent; deodorant; de-flavor agent; cleaning agent in food production; it is widely used in sugar, glucose, caramel, oil, fruit juice and wine drinks for decolorization purification, removal of colloidal substances and water treatment.
2. Used for PSA separation of air and preparation of nitrogen.
3. Mainly used in the Chinese or western original drug in pharmaceutical industry.
4. It is suitable for the decoloring and deodorization of brewing industry, production of edible oil and food additive with special decoloring capability on caramel and molasses.
5. It can be used for desulfurization, water purification, air purification, recovery of solvents, absorption and as a catalyst carrier.
6. It can be used in gas, coke oven gas, natural gas, carbon dioxide and shift gas to remove hydrogen sulfide.
7. Mainly used for the deodorization, dechlorination and liquid decolorization in food, beverage, pharmaceutical and high-purity drinking water; as well as widely used in the chemical industry for solvent recovery and gas separation.
8. Widely used in the pre-treatment of industrial water and domestic water and the deep purification treatment on chemical, printing and dyeing, electronics, coking, environmental protection and other industrial wastewater.
9. Widely used in the recycling of organic solvents including toluene, xylene, ether, ethanol, acetone, gasoline, trichloropropane and carbon tetrachloride.
10. For the absorption of gas, liquid hazardous substances, the removal of various organic vapors and filtering out harmful gases and air odor.