:56 products from 50 suppliers
- Reference Price: 3532.72USD/MT
- Update on 2020-05-13
- Reference price of O-Phenylenediamine is 3532.72USD/MT, down 0.23% from 3540.725USD/MT on 2020-05-09.
IK3; OPD; OPDA; PODA; EK1700; EK 1700; NSC5354; Sq15500; NSC 5354; SQ 15500
O-phenylenediamine has active chemical properties, being able to have condensation reaction with acid, aldehydes, ketones and other compounds, generating heterocyclic compounds; it can also have oxidation, condensation, substitution and diazotization reaction.
Figure 2 is o-phenylenediamine oxidation.
Figure 3 is o-phenylenediamine condensation reaction. It appears as colorless monoclinic crystal with air and sunlight in the darker. It is slightly soluble in cold water
1. Am amino substituted benzene used in the manufacture of dyes. Potential use in sensitive immunosensor for cancer biomarker.
2. An amino substituted benzene used in the manufacture of dyes. Potential use in sensitive immunosensor for cancer biomarker.
3. It is actively involved in the preparation of pharmaceuticals by reacting substituted o-phenylenediamine with various diketones.