Time: May 7-9, 2019
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Founded in 1962, OZWATER Australia has successfully held its 56th edition. OZWATER Australia is the only professional water industry exhibition in Australia, which is exhibited annually in various cities in Australia.Organised by the Australian water association (AWA), the Australian water show will feature nearly 250 exhibitors bringing the latest products, technologies and services.The event is Australia's largest international water show and will be a platform for the latest and most cutting-edge water industry science, technology, products, services and innovation.This exhibition will be attended every year by people in the water industry, and attract more professional buyers and target purchasers with its long-term brand influence.At the 2018 show, the media coverage is wider and more senior leaders are gathered.
1. Activated carbon, ventilation device, monitoring equipment, analytical experiment, analytical testing instrument, water culture, water ecology;
2. Equipment management, biological filtration plant and instrument, pipe fittings;
3. Water collection management, centrifugal instrument, chemical coagulant;
4. Chemical disinfection, quantitative chemistry, chemical water treatment,
5, computer software technology, pipeline, desalination;
6, drinking water plastic pipe fittings and faucet, environmental testing and analysis;
7. Electronic control instruments, drinking water filtration equipment, ultrafiltration and filtration instruments;
8. High purity water treatment, membrane, sewage treatment, pump valve, steel and coated steel, pump valve, swimming pool filtration.
Delivering the latest product trends and industry news straight to your inbox.
(We'll never share your email address with a third-party.)
Selected News of the Week (September 11-17, 2019)
Europe chems stocks slide on Saudi attack jitters
Saudi drone attacks threaten around 10% of global ethylene capacity
Indian government announces hike in ethanol prices
The total value of China's foreign trade imports and exports increased by 3.6%
Coal prices will rise strongly by the end of this month