Request for Quotation
Heavyaromatic solvent naphtha (petroleum)
- CAS No:
Main use: It can separate a variety of organic raw materials, such as gasoline, benzene, kerosene, asphalt, etc. As a reforming raw material for the production of aromatic hydrocarbons, a 70°C to 145°C fraction is used, called light naphtha; when the purpose is to produce high Chemicalbook octane number gasoline, a 70°C to 180°C fraction is used to weigh the naphtha; When used as a solvent, it is called solvent naphtha; the aromatic solvent from coal tar is also called naphtha or solvent naphtha.
Reference price of solvent naphtha is 1181.126USD/MT, down 0.09% from 1182.155USD/MT on 2022-05-16.
Reference price of solvent naphtha is 1182.155USD/MT, up 0.13% from 1180.603USD/MT on 2022-05-14.
Recommended Suppliers of solvent naphtha
Latest News on solvent naphtha
- Guangzhou Petrochemical Continues to Optimize and Improve the Purity of Butene-1 Products
- There Was A Period of Loss Last Year, And PP Has Increased Its Production Capacity by 8.83 Million Tons This Year!
- The Global Acrylic Market Is Accelerating Its Transfer to China
- The Status Quo Chemical Raw Materials Are Out Of Stock At Any Time
- Four National Chemical Industry Chains! Strengthening The Bones Of Green Chemical Development
Learn More Other Chemicals
What is Aromatic Solvent Oil
What is Solvent Violet 38
What is Solvent Yellow 63
What is SOLVENT BROWN 20
What is SOLVENT ORANGE 23
What is Solvent Orange 63
What is Solvent Orange 107
What is Solvent Yellow 79
What is Solvent Blue 45
What is Solvent Green20