EN

On Echemi

Echemi×API China

The 86th API China Special Report

hall.png

The Exhibition Hall

Convergen Serving a New Era of China's Pharma

The 85th API China Special Review

The 24th CHINA-PHARM & the 85th API was officially kicked off in Nanjing International Expo Center on October 14, 2020. Jointly held by Reed Sinopharm Exhibitions and China Center for Food and Drug International Exchange, the exhibition will continue to October 16, 2020.
Co-hosted by China Pharm and API China, the exhibition aims to create a platform for the exchange and cooperation of pharmaceutical enterprises covering the entire R&D circle and industrial chain. The current exhibition brings together more than 1,000+ pharmaceutical enterprises, including API and pharmaceutical excipients enterprises, pharmaceutical packaging firms and pharmaceutical equipment manufactures. It provide an excellent chance to assist enterprises who have willing to do business in China to fully display the latest products, technology, equipment and solutions in the pharmaceutical sector, spreading the advanced idea of pharmacy.
ENTER
{specialTemplate.blobInfo_h.original_blob_name}

Openning Ceremony

openning-pc.png

vbox7067_7I3A5254_095912.jpg
vbox7067_7I3A5321_103012.jpg
vbox7067_7I3A5356_104737.jpg
vbox7067_7I3A5385_105656.jpg
vbox7067_7I3A5435_112925.jpg
vbox7067_7I3A5542_143502.jpg
vbox7223__ZC_4776_095604.jpg
vbox7223__ZC_4964_115420.jpg
vbox14094_IMG_7107_120029.jpg
vbox14094_IMG_7119_134052.jpg
vbox14094_IMG_7169_143255.jpg
快不了.jpg

Conference Overview

Time

May 26th-28th, 2021

Address

Guangzhou China Import and Export Fair Complex

Schedule

  • May 26-27

    2021 China Pharmaceutical CXO Conference

  • May 26 9:00-17:00

    2021 China Pharmaceutical Industry Technology Annual Conference

  • May 27 9:00-17:00

    2021 China's API Industry Green Development and Green Finance Forum

  • May 26 13:30-16:30

    The 36th China Pharmaceutical Industry Market Information Conference

  • May 26 afternoon

    Innovative statistical thinking to help enterprise development

  • May 27 morning

    Pharmaceutical Equipment Digital Development Forum

  • May 27 morning

    Discuss the new pharmaceutical policy and plan the development of the industry

  • May 27 afternoon

    Leading the development of medicine and activating the vitality of innovation

  • May 26 10:00-17:00

    2021 Pharmaceutical Excipients and Packaging Innovation Forum

  • May 27-28

    2021 Chinese Medicine Quality Control and Standard Research and Development Forum

  • May 27 all day

    2021 new version of veterinary drug GMP training exchange meeting

  • May 26 Afternoon

    Upgrading industrial construction and empowering enterprise development forum

  • May 26-27

    2021 Fine Chemicals and Intermediates Green Synthesis New Process Development and Industrial Application Seminar

  • May 26-28

    More live conferences

BREE.png

Analysis of Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Market ---- Bree Wang,VP & General Manager of Pharma Division,Echemi Group

There are about 257 licensed pharmaceutical factories in Bangladesh, and about 150 are in normal production. These manufacturing companies meet about 98% of the local demand. The remaining 2% are mainly anti-cancer products, hormone products and vaccines.
From 2014 to 2018, the compound annual growth rate of the pharmaceutical industry was about 15%, and it is expected to reach $5.11 billion in 2023.

Slides Sharing

  • Contents

  • Pharmaceutical Company

  • Registration Process

ppt1.png
ppt2.png
ppt3.png

On-site Conferences

  • 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 5.jpg

Sourcing Partner - NextChem

Sourcing Partner - Elements Pharma

  • Virtual Business Matching Day 1

  • Virtual Business Matching Day 2

    • DSC01838-pc.png
    • DSC01864-pc.png
    • site-supplier1.png
    • site-elynn.png

Day 1 Virtual Business Matching Highlights

Day 1 Virtual Business Matching Highlights

Day 2 Virtual Business Matching Highlights

VIEW ALL
VIEW lESS

Echemi Booth Live Event

API China 2021 International Trade Zone 9.2K48 Echemi booth events:Multiple foreign trade gifts and on-site small gifts prepared.
{specialTemplate.blobInfo_h.original_blob_name}
Suggestions
Email:
Message:
Send Message