Date: Jun 16-18, 2020
Location: New Stuttgart Trade Fair Center, Stuttgart, Germany
SurfaceTechnology, held once every two years, is co-organized by Messe Stuttgart and Deutsche Messe AG, Hannover.
Since 2008, it has been held in New Stuttgart Trade Fair Center with two pavilions, which have attracted a number of professionals to visit.The main content of the exhibition is electroplating, cleaning, pre-surface coating technology, industrial plasma surface treatment, nanotechnology, textile materials, measurement, testing and analysis equipment.
1) Chemical raw materials: cleaning and pretreatment of resins, solvents, waxes, monomers, additives and other units
2) Surface plating technology
3) Unit painting system, painting system, plastic coating system
4) The system is a special system for microstructure surface treatment of plants produced by thermal spraying of industrial plasma surface technology and laser surface technology
5) Contamination control system and supply system surface technology
Delivering the latest product trends and industry news straight to your inbox.
(We'll never share your email address with a third-party.)
Weekly Offers and Analyses for Chemicals (July 23, 2019)
Hydrogen Energy Industry Bringing Cluster Effect into Full Play
Full-year ticket collection for some coal mines in Yushen
CPI announced a year-on-year increase or more than 2% for 4 consecutive months
The German Bank for Reconstruction and Development stops coal-related financing
Railway freight volume completion plan is stexpected to be over-fulfilled