The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) is one of the world’s most influential events for the oil and gas industry. As a premium exhibition platform ADIPEC enables professionals from around the world to do business and grow.
Each year, ADIPEC provides one of the most important channels to do business and exchange information, attracting Energy Ministers, global CEO’s and leading decision makers across the 4 days of business discussions and knowledge exchange.
Why exhibit at ADIPEC?
- Spanning over 135,000 sqm of exhibition space the event hosts more than 2,034 exhibiting companies from 135 countries around the world
- Situated at a cross roads of east meets west, ADIPEC is the largest oil and gas exhibition and conference in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the MENA region attracting 95,000+ trade professionals across the world.
- The 25 Country Pavilions exhibiting allow your organisation to generate new business and capitalise on existing bi lateral trade opportunities
- ADIPEC helps you engage with decision makers with real buying power, enabling billions of dollars of business to be conducted during the 4 days of the show
- Exhibit to do business with 16 International Oil Companies like like BP, CEPSA, Dragon Oil, ExxonMobil, GS Energy, JODCO/INPEX, Mubadala Petroleum, OMV, OXY, Partex, Shell, Statoil, TAQA UAE, TOTAL, Wintershall.
- ADIPEC allows more and more National Oil Companies to outsource technologies from around the world. Book a stand to connect with ADNOC, BAPCO, BPCL, CPTDC, Dolphin Energy, GAIL, Gazprom, HPCL, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, JOGMEC, KNOC, Kuwait Oil Company, OGDCL,Oil India Ltd, ONGC India, Petronas, Pertamina, Qatar Petroleum, Saudi Aramco, Sharjah National Oil Company (SNOC).
Delivering the latest product trends and industry news straight to your inbox.
(We'll never share your email address with a third-party.)
China's first pre-exposure prevention drug approved for HIV
European Paint and Coating Production recovers in May 2020
Food additives are not terrible, "zero addition" ≠ safer
Edgewell acquires men's beauty brand Cremo for $235 million
Watsons China's performance fell by 30%, only adding 4 stores in 2020
Russia registers the world's first new covid-19 vaccine