:91 products from 76 suppliers
Glutaraldehyde 50% CAS 111-30-8 Industrial Grade & Pharm Grade
25kg per barrel
Glutaraldehyde 50% Pale yellow transparent liquid BKC50 Wohing
- Reference Price: 2750.0USD/MT
- Update on 2018-04-16
- The environmental protection supervision was strict and some producers' production was influenced. Offers for medical-grade glutaraldehyde were $2,750/mt FOB Shanghai.
Glutaraldehyde Solution BP; Pentanedial; 1,5-Pentanedial; Glutaraldehyde Sol,F. E. M.,~50% in H2O; Glutaraldehyde Sol, for E. M.,~25% in H2O; Glutaraldehyde Grade I; Glutaraldehyde 50% Aqueous Solution*Photographic; Glutaraldehyde Grade I 50% Aqueous*Solution; Glutaraldehyde Grade I 70% Aqueous*Solution; Glutaraldehyde, 25% Aqueous Solution; Glutaraldehyde 50% Solution; Glutarldehyde; Glutaraldehyde
Glutaraldehyde is a colorless liquid with a pungent odor, which readily changes to a glossy polymer. The Odor Threshold is 0.04 ppm (NY) and 0.2 ppm (NJ). It is miscible in water and organic solvents. Glutaraldehyde may be incompatible with strong oxidizers and strong bases. It should be noted that alkaline solutions containing glutaraldehyde may react with alcohol, ketones, amines, hydrazines, and proteins.
1. Recommended for techniques demanding high purity.
2. Contains variable amounts of polymer.1
3. Cross-linking agent for gelatin,1,2 poly(vinyl alcohol),3 and polyheptapeptides.4
4. Glutaraldehyde is used to disinfect medical and dental equipment. Glutaraldehyde is also used for industrial water treatment and as a preservative.