- CAS No:
1. An antibiotic produced by Streptomyces lincolnensis. Lincomycin is a lincosamide antibiotic that forms cross-links within the peptidyl transferase loop region of the 23S rRNA. Inhibits bacterial protein synthesis. Antibacterial.
2. Antibacterial;Ribosomal protein synthesis inhibitor
3. Lincomycin hydrochloride is a salt of lincomycin formed at the basic N-methylproline. The hydrochloride salt is the preferred formulation for pharmaceutical use. Lincomycin hydrochloride is a broad spectrum antibiotic with activity against anaerobic bacteria and protozoans. Lincomycin acts by binding to the 23S ribosomal subunit, blocking protein synthesis. Lincomycin has been extensively studied with over 7,000 literature citations.
- Weekly Prices and Analyses for Chemicals (December 24, 2019)
- Echemi 2020 Year-End Party - Share the Same Goal, Be the Final Winner
- Echemi: Upgraded Website Version with Better Products and Services!
- The food and beverage ingredient world hosted in Paris
- The leadership competition between multinational giants and enterprises