:212 products from 167 suppliers
- Reference Price: 19000.0USD/MT
- Update on 2021-05-31
- Stable. USD offers of Vanillin Jvlan is 19000USD/MT FOB Shanghai.
A great variety of vanilla plants bearing the vanilla pods, or siliques, exist. Those mentioned above are the most important species. Of special value are those cultivated in Mexico, Madagascar, Java, Tahiti, the Comoro Islands and Réunion. The cultivationof vanilla beans is very long and laborious. The plant is a perennial herbaceous vine that grows up to 25 m in height and needssuitable supports in order to grow. Fecundation of flowers is performed (November to December) by perforating the m
1. The primary component of Vanilla bean extract.
2. Labelled Vanillin. Occurs naturally in a wide variety of foods and plants such as orchids; major commercial source of natural vanillin is from vanilla bean extract. Synthetically produced in-bulk from lignin-based byproduct of paper processes or from guaicol.
3. An intermediate and analytical reagent.