- CAS No:
Doxycycline hydrochloride is a salt prepared from doxycycline taking advantage of the basic dimethylamino group which protonates and readily forms a salt in hydrochloric acid solutions. The hydrochloride is the preferred formulation for pharmaceutical applications. Like all tetracyclines, doxycycline shows broad spectrum antibacterial and antiprotozoan activity and acts by binding to the 30S and 50S ribosomal subunits, blocking protein synthesis.
- Echemi 2020 Year-End Party - Share the Same Goal, Be the Final Winner
- Echemi: Upgraded Website Version with Better Products and Services!
- The leadership competition between multinational giants and enterprises
- Weekly Prices and Analyses for Chemicals (January 14, 2020)
- Weekly Prices and Analyses for Chemicals (December 31, 2019)