Time: January 23-24, 2018
Address: Lahore International Expo Centre, Lahore, Pakistan
Echemi Booth No.: Hall 2, F-17
Pak Pharam & Healthcare Expo 2018 is the 7th Edition and will be held second time at Lahore Expo Centre. It is the intgrated exhibition focused on Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry. The exhibition will provide an excellent opportunity to both local and international manufactures and suppliers of equipment and service to have direct contact with the Pharmaceutical Manufactures in Pakistan.This event showcases products like Pharmaceutical equipment, bulk drug manufacturing, dies & tools manufacturing, analytical equipment, environmental control and monitoring equipment and much more etc. in the Drugs & Medicines, Medical & Pharmaceutical industries.
> Objectives Of The Exhibition
· Serve as a source of providing business opportunities to the various stakeholders in Pharmaceutical Industry of Pakistan.
· Coordinate to generate a conducive business environment to facilitate sales promotion and presentation, technical discussions, business egotiations, contract signing.
· Assist foreign companies to participate in the modernization of Pharmaceutical industry in Pakistan.
· Serve as a knowledge sharing forum and impart technical know how for Pharmaceutical Industry.
· Enhance the exposure of local manufactures to the international participants and visitors to the exhibition.
· Generate export opportunities and enhance business potential for the participants.
> Business Opportunities
· Show casing for Products and Services
· New product launches
· Networking opportunities
· Joint Ventures and Partnerships
· One to one business contact
· Real feel of the market and business potential
· Direct Client feedback to formulate business strategies
· New Agency and Business Agreement
· Access to new Business Markets
Delivering the latest product trends and industry news straight to your inbox.
(We'll never share your email address with a third-party.)
2019 Food Ingredients South America
Shanxi: By 2020, the washing rate of raw coal will be over 80%.
The gap of regional development in China is narrowing
Shanghai Free Trade Lingang New Area is unveiled today.
In the first half of the year, farmers' income increased by 6.6%.
Domestic Steel Price or Stop Drop: 9 Weeks Upward Trend at the End of Inventory